Algumas pessoas já sabem, mas ultimamente aprendi a dizer as coisas que eu sinto de um modo diferente. Além dos meus textos, tento utilizar músicas pra passar algumas mensagens.
Agora, com este blog, posso colocá-las quando achar que são interessantes. Pra início, vou utilizar 3 músicas, que devem ser lidas na sequência para serem entendidas (ou pelo menos tentar entendê-las):
1) OneRepublic - Stop and stare
This town is cooler now
I think it's sick of us
It's time to make our move
I'm shakin' off the rust
I've got my heart set on anywhere but here
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
Steady hands just take the wheel
Every glance is killing me
Time to make on elast appeal for the life I lead
Stop and stare
I think I'm moving, but I go nowhere
Yeah, I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can you see what I see
They're tryin' to come back, all my senses push
Untie the weight tags I never thought I could
Steady feet don't fail me now,
I'm gonna run till you can't walk
But something pulls my focus out, and I'm standing down.
Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah, I know that everyone get scared
But I've become what I can't be
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, you don't need
Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah, I know that everyone get scared
But I've become what I can't be
Oh, do you see what I see.
2) Take That - Pacience
Just have a little, patience
I'm still hurting from a love I lost,
I'm feeling your frustration,
Then maybe all the pain will stop,
Just don't be close inside your arms tonight,
don't be to hard on my emotions
(Chorus)
Cause I, need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling,
So while I'm still healing,
Just try and have a little patience,
I really wanna start over again,
I know U wanna be my salvation,
The one that I can always depend,
I'll try to be strong, believe me,
I'm trying to move on,
It's complicated but understand me,
Cause I need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling,
So while I'm still healing,
Just try and have a little patience,
Yeah, have a little patience, Yeah
Cause this scar runs so deep,
It's been hard,
But I have to believe
Have a little patience,
Have a little patience,
Cause I, I just need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling,
So while I'm still healing,
just try, and have a little patience,
Have a little patience,
My heart is numb has no feeling,
So while I'm still healing
just try and have a little... Patience
3) Lyrics and Music Soundtrack - Way back into love
[Cora]
I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on
[Alex]
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind
[Cora & Alex]
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh
[Cora]
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's gotta be something for my soul somewhere
[Alex]
I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions
[Cora & Alex]
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end
[Cora]
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation
[Cora & Alex]
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end
segunda-feira, 16 de junho de 2008
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Um comentário:
"And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end"
vc sabe q eu estou aki...... naum preciso falar mais nd, vc jah falou td!!!
besos cariño.....
Postar um comentário